Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Style of A Color

Style...The style of a Color
The coolnes of Blue
The heat of Red
The boldness of Orange
The freshness of Green
The style of a Color
Hey Man, one day I seen a brown so sooooth I went to shake his hand and bust my ass.
He was sooooth
So smooth i saw him talk 4 crayolas right out there wrappers...smooth
The style of a color
You see me. you see what i got on
This is the style of a colored
Atleast thats what they would say in the good ole days
When everything was black and white
..White n black that is
IN the sense that white was first
But if you did your history and check your great great granaddy's closet
You would see that black is the first thing on the scene
I bet if you turn on your tv black would be the first thing on the screen
Hmmmmmm
My man
You see that yellow down the street
Boy she was shining from her head to her feet
When walkin cant help but to light up the place
From her shoes to her hair
She is more than a pretty face
More than panties bras lipstick and eyes
Ass waist n a prize n her thighs
More than that red dresss
More than that blue jean skirt
SHE IS THE STYLLLLLLE OF A COLOR
Now wait let me define you....
I mean give you the defintion
Of this style of a color
Ready ok...
(Long Pause)
Did you get it... No?
I mean the style of a color cant be expressed in words
Its expressed everytime a woman clinches her purse when she walks past me in the street
Or when when we think every asian is either a kung fu master or a computer genius
Mexicans are goood for ladscaping and nothing else
Every middle-eastern man plotted 9-11 and is about to high jack the plane you are on
The style of a color has been crammed in closets and swept under the rug of society
The styles of different colors are wonderful and unique
Embrace the spectrum yalll
The stye of color is beautiful
Society made it ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment