Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 1

OK here is my first "blog". Im going to skip all the small talk and get to the reason i made this thing. The truth. Something that isn't discussed very much but is always a topic. What is the truth? Where is it found? How? When? Where? and all that other shit. Its simple really, the truth is the opposite of a lie #period <>> People make the truth such a complex issue and I don't understand why. So I guess this blog is my attempt to clarify, simplify and magnify the truth. Ill talk about the truth in many different lights, the truth in my day -2-day life, in the media and every once in awhile Ill throw some philosophical truths out there as well. Hopefully this blog evolves into other areas of my thoughts but for now Ill just stick with the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment