Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The arrival of Flash-Mar

Quick explanation on the stage name

Marquise and day day don't know each other but they both somehow gave me the same nickname. I met day day when I was 14-15 and was in love with the idea of God. I met marquise when I was 22-23, when I was in rehab. Pills and promethazine. I couldn't of been further away from Him at that point. Day day alive today but was taken from me all the same. Queese died before I got out of rehab. Shot up in the ville. I will always hold both of them  I'm my heart.

The nickname was The Flash
Once upon a time I was quick and I still talk too fast when I get nervous or excited.

Mar is short for Marley. I've always been apart of the Lion Order. Riches beyond this earth. My God, my zodiac sign and my love for the biggest cats. I am a lion. I have this idea that each zodiac group comes from a different planet which is why they tend to act similar. I don't think I've ever read a zodiac of a Leo that didn't explain me.

I am the watcher of the city
Awake before all
Silent silouette
As I straddle the wall

Flash-Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment