Saturday, October 10, 2015

Paul Revere

Paul Revere

Without God in my life I wouldn't be here.
Without the vision he instilled I wouldn't see clear.
My brothers and sisters, We are brothers and sister tonight Are we clear?
This is my first footing this stage but this is no premiere
This is more like Revere Paul galloping as fast as he can go.
Cold, Fall wind icicles forming on the stallions nose
Paul sick of the thought of the sight of seeing those battalion rows
He would have killed that horse to let you know the adversary was at the door
I think you know what I am here for.
Without God in my life i wouldn't make it
Tent of Samson Mind of Saul Heart of David
Yall I'm crazy
But HE, HE is amazing
HE will pick you out of darkness and place you in his
Rays.In turn
All he wants is love and trust unconditional
To me that wasn't difficult
I fell in love anytime my inbox was full
I was an imbecile
A beast controlled by the rise of his loins
Self esteem always matched the size of my coin
When validation comes from the eyes of your boys
I was stuck set in a life classified as seek and destroy

Empty

Without God I'd be empty
No gas in my tank No spokes in my ten speed
No air in my tire
Without God I'm expired
A conniving glutton A selfish man-child
Without God I'm a liar
I'm probably on fire frying 20,000 leagues away from my Messiah
While my hind parts glaze in the lake of fire
Head looking to some demon calling him sire (he's medieval)
Because I already would of been dead when my Suby did that spiral
This is where it gets vital
That video never went viral because I recorded it with my eyes closed
Now let me tell you my role; Idle
Eyes dull barren hull Scales leached these orbs of light
Feces not coagulated and there was no oar in sight
Without God I was a sinking ship
Pushed from here to there as the waves claimed me
Sin's sentiment was intimate and was looking for her baby
I promise, To be honest I wasn't sure how much time I had left
Because it is well known that when sin is full grown it always brings death

Not was left

But then again, You see, everything was right
I was broken and open
Which released the Surgeon to put me under that knife
I acknowledged the ailment
No orcas but I was wailing
Months in the Wilderness delivery ward with a team not accustomed to failing
Please believe
When you believe and trust in him we sailing
Waves of circumstances Seem to not alter your precision
When aiming at the mark we all call our existence
Past things good riddance
Footing never skiddish
God in ever decision
New found glory and a vision
I pray you don't put an end on this here sentence
To the ends of the earth he sent us
To call every nation to repentance
Do you listen
Or are we separated by a schism
Gifts were given to be risen as a prism
Yet they bind us like a prison

What is it?

The adversary is at the door,  not interested in your things or your money 
The adversary is at the door,  charming conniving and cunning
The adversary is at the door, teeth set on edge for my youngin
The adversary is at the door, the red coats are coming!









No comments:

Post a Comment