Thursday, January 7, 2010

Intellectual Thoughts

My Intellectual thoughts have depths my speech cant fathom
So my mouth doesn't know, therefore world you cant have them
The mind is a terrible thing to waste and thats what speech gives me
So when i sit quiet in the corner please know i keep busy
I think about the worlds, and the curvature of the earth
I think about a perfect man and the conception of his birth
Like does a tree make a sound when it falls and not heard
This is just light shit, tip of the ice berg
Right hurrrre
Below the dreads is where it takes place or think about this
Everything takes space
I think about magic, religion, afterlives and underworlds
Money, clothes, hoes, cars and pretty girls
My mind sometimes tells me
You don't have time to think about consequences, failures and shit
You need to worry about the stories your going to tell your kids
So thoughts or rent, silly arguments and taxes are flaccid
They will be your undoing
My exterior is cool n calm but underneath
Their is a monsoon ensuing
A down pour of ideas, touching time as it lapses
Each thought connecting with another firing synapses
Bend backwards
If i was told to write my thoughts on a page Id leave it blank
My mind cant be tamed or remain to sustain in study groups and think tanks
Think BLANK, Take nothing as a given
Let your brain be the surgeon, let your thought be the incision
For too long have we let others think on our behalf
Instead
Feed, Dont b Fed
Give an answer to the question "Why care?"
Stand on your own two feet
Get yourself out of the high chair
My intellectual thoughts are light years
Stars in another galaxy
Their metaphors and abstract analogies
Not all absolute truths, some crumbling fallacies
And that is exactly the reason you cant be mad at me
My intellectual thoughts are faulted, in every aspect
Its a time machine in space that hast come back yet
Its a backflip
That shit is too deep to even practice
I cant formulate words to even begin to explain that action
My thoughts are passion outlasting every living thing you could ever imagine
My intellectual thoughts are mine and you cant have them.

One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment